1. Check-in: for RV sites or Cabins early check-in is NOT available.
RV Site Check-in is 2 pm and Cabin Check-in is 3 pm.
Jack pads are required on premium sites
2. Check-out : Time for RV sites is 1:00 p.m. (No late check-out available)
Check-out: Time for Cabins is 11:00 a.m. (No late check-out available)
3. Person renting an RV site or Cabin must be 21 years of age or older.
4. Cancellation and Change Policy: You must cancel / change 10 days PRIOR to the date coming in to receive a partial refund. ALL CANCELLATIONS will incur a fee of $25.00. If you cancel less than 10 days prior to the date you are coming in there will be NO REFUND and you will forfeit your entire deposit. Please contact the office at 616.399.9230 to make all cancellations and changes, do not send it through email.
(No refund of shortened stay when minimum stay is in effect)
The deposit for the Deluxe Modern Cabins is NON REFUNDABLE.
5. There is a 5 night MINIMUM on Premium Sites ONLY June 21-Aug 10
5 night MINIMUM both RV sections and rustic cabins June 28-July 6
3 Night Minimum Memorial Day and Labor day Weekends
6.Tent Camping: Sorry there is NO tent camping allowed
7.Alcoholic Beverages and Drugs: We are an alcohol and drug FREE park.
If your looking to party it up this isn't the park for you.
8.Visitors: Day guests are $3.00 / $5.00 overnight guest
Children 5 and under are FREE. Day visitors must exit the resort by 10 p.m.
9.Pets: $3.00 per day/per dog. Dogs must be well behaved and kept on a leash at all times. Please do not leave dogs unattended in RV.
Pets are NOT allowed in or around the cabins.
10.Campsite: One camping unit per site. Full Hookup sites RV only. All RV's must be backed onto site. Site number can be requested, but are not guaranteed. RV jack pads are required on premium sites
11.Cabins: No smoking, NO pets allowed inside or around the cabins.
(Rental Waiver Signer Must be 25 yrs or older)
12. Garbage: Place in plastic bags and deposit in dumpster near the exit. Please clean up your site when you leave. No trash in fire pits.
13. Not Allowed: Golf Carts, Electric or Gas Scooters, Roller Blades
14. Campfires: Premium RV sites have 2 community fire pits. (Propane and portable firepits are not allowed)
Standard RV sites have individual firepits. Firewood can be purchased from the office or campground host.
15. Quiet Time: Please observe our quite time from 10 p.m.-8 a.m.. Please keep voices and radios down.
16. Pool and Hot Tub: Open Memorial Weekend - Labor Day Weekend(June 8 -September 7).
Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Pool hours are 10 a.m.-10 p.m.. From 9 p.m.- 10 p.m. is Adult swim only 21 yrs and older. No alcohol allowed in pool area.
17. 2020 Season is April 24 - October 5th